Friday 6 December 2013

Some Tasty Highlights

Some great photos from this week's #BunPicsMonday! Some were so cute we could just... well, eat them right up!
Here are a few photos from this week.

From Bilbo da Angel Bun (@bilbo_the_bunny)
"My fav treat ever! Coriander!"

 From Hazel Lambert (@hazeljlambert)
"Bertie's favourites - Freshly picked leaves etc delivered direct to the door."

From Rosie & Oliver (@Roo_Ollie)
"Coriander be our fave treat! R&Ox"

From Debbie Man (@DebbieMain)
"We is Peaches & Fraggle and we is addicted to Readigrass! We can't wait so we have to jump in the bag!"

 From our favourite honourary bun, Cosmo the hamster (@cosmohamster)
"My favourite treats are sunny seeds, mealworms & brocco. But I can't decide which I lufs best!"

Retro Highlights! This time last year was "Grumpy buns"
From Tarintina Rabbit (@Rabbitmeow)
"The grumpy face I muster on command"

No comments:

Post a Comment