Thursday 26 December 2013

Hoppy Holidays!

There were so many photos for this week's theme 'Holiday buns', that we decided to post more than usual. Enjoy, and hoppy holidays!

From Amadeüs&Pluis Konijn (@amadeus_pluis)
"Christmas bunny Pluis."

From Jake (@JakeDBunny)
"Hope I get to lead the sleigh this year! ~Jake the Reinbun "


From Rosie & Oliver (@Roo_Ollie)
"Snuggled underneath the Christmas Tree watching the lights. R&Ox"

 From FredTheNinja S (@FredNGingaBuns)
"I also look quite cute with a sprig of holly in my hair"

From Brittany Morin (@brittmorin19)
"Reese's the dwarf bunny: "what do you mean I'm not Santa Claus?!""

From Jay Mister (@trep1492)
"happy chanukah!"

From Whispy (@whispybunny)
"Hey, where did my ears go?!"

From Nadia (@randomness859)
"Happy Holidays from Angelito!"


No comments:

Post a Comment