Saturday 17 May 2014

Best friends!

This week's theme was from Warren (@Warrentherabbit) and is "me and my best friend".
Here are a few from this week!


From Reporting Rabbit (@ReportingRabbit)
"Best Friend Report: Carrot allotment amongst area rabbits shows sharing is caring. "

From Warren (@Warrentherabbit)
"Here is my bestie-- a dirty old pillow that my parents have named Juliet. I keep her looking nice "

 ... Warren Continued
"Look at my handiwork...nice, hunh?"


From Hazel Lambert (@hazeljlambert)
"Best friends make the best pillows "

From Luna & Domino (@DissidentRabbit)
"Just 2 everyday boring BunFriends. ...certainly not the inseparable & hazardous "Bunnie & Clyde" type. "
 From Peaches & Fraggle (@Peaches_Fraggle)
"What BFF's is for - snugglin'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment