Friday 14 February 2014

Highlights furever...

This week's theme from Sharon Banwait (@SharonBanwait) was 'rabbits' first day in their furever homes'. There were so many photos this week! Baby buns, grown buns... all happy and safe!
Thanks for sharing your photos. Here are a few from this week.

From Tia_Magic24 (@Tia_magic24)
"My bunnies first night at home they all live inside with me now hehe! Can u see them all?"

From Precious Ways (@PreciousTroubl1)
 "My first day home! Alfie"

From Bunloafable (@bunloafable)
 "Settling into my new home on my #gotchaday, October 25, 2013...giving it a shot!"

 From Rorschach n Beatrix (@Party_Rabbit)
"my first day home, I was a little baby! *Rory "

From Gay Bunnies are Gay (@GayBunnies)
"Our first #BunPicsMonday! Back in June, and we weren't leaving that crate til the humans were proven safe"

Retro Highlights
This time last year, the theme was 'bunny love'

From Lee (@TgiBun)
"My sweet boys! RC & Brownie"

Rest in peace beautiful buns, we miss you so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment