Tuesday 24 July 2012

I disapprove of this these highlights

Some great glares of disapproval this week. I'm sure there were a few of us shuddering from the power the glares had! Thanks to Lando & Oracle (@Chris_Ash_Ding)
Here are some from this week's theme.


From Felecia (@Feleciaxo)
"Get that camera out of my face. I'm not having a good hair day, mom."


From Timmy (@TimmyBunneh)
"Here's a late entry for  my buddy Pickle giving Mummy THE look"


From Poochie (@poochierabbit)
"What are you taking picture of? Glare;"

From Lula B (@PrincessLulaB)
"No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Princess Lula B haves the glaring "down pat"!! So many good glares!!! So many buns, all over the world, are participating in BunPicsMonday!!! This was an idea that a few buns came up wif and haves grown bigger than we EVER thought it would!! Fanks you to all buns that haves made a small idea into a WORLD-WIDE phenom!!!
    Heehee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete